Thursday, November 21, 2013

VANITIES - 4 New Makeup Ideas from the Fall'13 Runways

My usual look of Smokey Eyes and Red Lips

I have definitely developed a signature makeup look and I dare you to find me at an event without my dark smokey eyes and red lips. When you get to my age (my birthday is Sunday 24th Nov, so don't even ask!), you tend to know what works and what doesn't. This however sometimes leads to your look becoming somewhat repetitive. With the impending doom of increasing age and wrinkles, I thought it was best to get some fresh inspiration from the Fall 2103 runways. Read More

Winged Eyes and Deep Red Lips at Dolce & Gabbana

1 comment:

  1. I just joined the Bay Area Blogger group and wanted to check out everyone's blog :) I love your signature look lol Mine is liquid liner and pink lipstick. All day, every day :)

    ReplyDelete