Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FASHION - Three Trends I'm Loving for Fall '13, Part 1



With yet another round of fashion weeks slated to begin next week, showing clothing for the Spring/Summer 2014, I blame no one who is confused about the upcoming trends for fall. The Fall 2013 shows happened all the way in February this year and in between we had Resort in May, Menswear in June and Couture in July. Oye!!! I do not have to tell you that I am way into fashion but I have never become a (how do I say this politely) whore to the latest trend of the moment. I usually run in the other direction if a trend has reached mass hysteria. Like most sane people, I love staying true to my style and then adding a few elements from the trends of the season if it fits in with how I want to look. So this season, I will be saying yes to the punk rocker trend and no to the pastel and fur cookie monster looks (you know who you are)! Here are my top three trends for Fall 2013 that I will be incorporating into my wardrobe. First up, I like pretending that I can sing and play an electric guitar...Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment