Thursday, May 23, 2013

VANITIES - Let's Talk About Hair

Moi

My name is Esther and I .. ah kinda have a hair product addiction. Well I am in recovery now but over the last two years, I have tried everything and anything on my hair to find out what works best for my tresses. After years of chopping off my locks, starting at 15, I finally decided to let it grow out. Two years ago, while living in New York, I also decided to take charge of my hair care and not let anyone else touch it (except my husband Richard of course!) Although I loved me some Dominican hair stylists, the lack of gentle care and overuse of heat really started taking a toll. I love my hair thick, big and healthy and these hairdressers were only in the business of making it flat and way too straight.  Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment