Friday, March 18, 2011

Tie Me Up , 5th Avenue, New York


Dress: Theory

Boots: Kate Kuba London

Handbag: 1980s vintage from my mother Jacintha's closet
Watch: Tissot

Sunglasses: Topman

Bowtie: From my fiancee Richard's closet

I love the menswear trend, that has been around for decades so I am always borrowing items from Richard's closet. Today I took his red bowtie and added it to my black Theory shirtdress. The handbag is one of my favourite which I found years ago in my mother's closet in Saint Lucia. Its from the 1980s.

Photos by Richard Leach

3 comments:

  1. hey esther love the blog... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit combination Esther! Much love from us @ Kate Kuba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the oufit combination Esther!! Big Kisses from us at kate Kuba

    ReplyDelete